We would like to welcome you to our office; we are passionate about serving our community! In order to accomplish this, we need a few simple things from you.
All potential practice members are required to fill out an new practice member application. We are required to make a copy of a government-issued photo ID or passport. If someone is a minor, they must be accompanied by a legal guardian(s).
A personal consultation will take place with Dr. Nick. He will take time to listen to you & your needs, and will take a thorough history, discuss goals and explain how the next two visits will look & feel like.
The Doctor and staff will then provide a detailed health examination of your nervous system and health.
Some of the testing that may be performed include:
- Complete list of any & all symptoms
- Weight, Height, Blood Pressure, & Body Fat %
- The Synergistic Source Effect Scan? (?Space certified? technology that measures the stress & effects of nervous system tension)
- Posture pictures using Posture Ray Technology
- Palpation of the active & passive tension in the spine & body
- Digital pelvic & foot analysis
- Digital X-rays (potential specific motion studies to be as precise as possible)
- Body, Mind & Spirit Health Questionnaire
After the examination, the doctor will briefly discuss your condition & will recommend a follow up visit to review your findings and discuss a personalized treatment approach.
During the report the doctor will explain:
- Your specific health problem(s) & if your health concern can be addressed at this location.
- The plan & length of treatment.
- The cost of the treatment.
- What lifestyle choices need to be corrected to avoid future problems.
- If you are accepted as a practice member or referred to another location.
We strongly encourage that your spouse or significant other to be present with you at your report. We find that the practice members who receive the best results have their significant other present for this visit, rather than hearing the information second hand.
Depending on your treatment recommendations, a personalized payment plan can be created for you. We do our very best to make sure that everyone walks away feeling empowered and equipped with what to do with their condition.